The ESMO Congress 2020 will take place from 18 to 22 September 2020, at the IFEMA – Feria de Madrid, Spain.
The ESMO Congress is for clinicians, researchers, patient advocates, journalists and the pharmaceutical industry from all over the world. ESMO Congress 2020 will present the very latest advances in oncology and translate science into better cancer patient care.
EONS will again be joining the ESMO2020 congress with the theme ’The Future of cancer nursing in the year of the nurse and midwife’. The registration rate is €459,80 (including VAT) – that gains you entry to all the ESMO sessions as well as the EONS programme.
Abstract submission deadline is Wednesday, 6 May 2020 21:00 CEST (Central European Summer Time). The abstract topics categories are the following:
– Cancer Nursing: Digital innovations in health
– Cancer Nursing: Palliative and end-of-life care
– Cancer Nursing: Patient and occupational safety
– Cancer Nursing: Psychosocial care and survivorship
– Cancer Nursing: Symptom management
– Cancer Nursing: Translating research into practice
– Cancer nursing education: Challenges and opportunities
– Cancer nursing leadership
See ESMO 2020 congress Program